Sunday, July 13, 2008

EWWW

It has been a while, I have missed it. Here is my "This Is" for this weeks hosted by Three Buttons. Juddie chose this weeks theme.
This is what gives me goose bumps....
Seahorses, I know "they are just little sea creatures" NO!NO!NO! They have you all fooled! There is something unnatural and weird about them. I do not enjoy looking at, thinking or hearing about them. They creep me out, there is something so unnatural about them. This picture may not be on here long, it is small yet I may not be able to stand it.

Cotton Balls. I can not stand to touch them and if I were to rub one between my fingers there is a good possibility I would hurl.

2 comments:

Moiface said...

haha so funny!

I hear you on the cotton ball thing! Or the thought of anything wool ginding in between my teeth.

EEEEEEEEK!

Amelia said...

I love your blog! I think seahorsesare rad, they are almost as cool as platypuses