Our Veggie Lady, (the woman from our wonderful CSA whose name I know not)gave me the best "recipe" when I admitted I had not the slightest clue of a good way to use our Kale. Now I am not sure if I could ever eat it another way. Here is the "recipe" it is very precise so follow it with caution it can be tricky. Actually I am not sure if this is even what she meant but it is what I did and it came out YUM!
The Perfect Summer Salad.....
-A couple of bunches of Kale
-1 Onion (I like sweet)
1) Slice onions and Saute in olive oil,
2) Add pine nuts, cook a couple more mins.
3) Crumble Feta Cheese and mix in
4) Squeeze Lemon in, stir and take off heat
5) Pour it all on your rinsed Kale in your favorite pretty bowl
8) Love it
9)Thank me and I will in turn thank the "Veggie Lady"