Friday, August 29, 2008

Summer Lovin'

It has been a long time and I miss my blog so! We have had the worst luck with computers the past month, sadly losing a lot of pictures. I am going a little bit nutty without a computer but my mom is so kindly sharing with me (thanks mom) On the other hand I am getting a lot of knitting done. My needles are feeling very loved these days. Family and friends get ready for some hand-knits this holiday season! Although it is about 70 here even in fall I am going to be bundled up if it kills me!
Our summer has been so wonderful I am sad to see it come to an end. There is never enough summer for me, I always miss it when it is gone. Over the summer we have....
Discovered the Trolley


Spent so much precious time with my mom

and niece

met the sweetest Turkey who would make everyone go out and buy a Tofurkey this Thanksgiving

and just enjoyed every ray of sunshine, every sweaty nose, icepop, warm hug, splash and fuzzy feeling that the summer brought.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so good to see you back...and those gorgeous kids!!!

Hello, I'm Sally. said...

Hello! Nice to see you again! Summer is getting away from me too. It has been so fun, so busy and is almost gone. Wren is starting kindergarten soon, too soon.

Anonymous said...

Those are such beautiful summery pictures :o) It looks like you have lots of memories that will be fun to revisit this autumn!
xox,
Linnea

Nicole said...

Hey Linnea,
I love your blog and all the cute pictures of your boys!

melissa said...

I love all your beautiful photos!