Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My First "Tutorial"

 
Posted by Picasa


The Spouse is working out of town for a few weeks. While he is gone I am responsible for; buying a house/ moving/ trying not too go crazy/ keeping the children alive. I love tutorials on other blogs and have been wanting to do one of my own. While this is not the beautiful crafty tutorial I was dreaming of I figure I will help the other women who find themselves in my situation. Here it goes, my first tutorial.....

What to do when you spill a bag of about 100 marbles all over the kitchen floor for the second time
1) Cry, the sloppier and more ridiculous the more effective.
2) Curse, pull out all of the stops, come on you can do it, it is interesting how many nasty things one can call a shitload of marbles.
3) Clean up (the marbles and yourself)resist the urge to throw the bag in the garbage.
4) Take a picture of them on the counter, you must document this breakdown for future reference. (spill a few marbles, point, focus, click)
5) Wait for a friend to bring Greek Food (Greek can be replaced by the fattening foreign food of your choice)
6) Knit, chat and laugh with friends. Fiber, embarrassing stories, trashy mags always heal.
7) Blog.
This tutorial is best used when the kids are sleeping, if they are awake omit the steps you find inappropriate (probably 1-6)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

take it easy...one moment at a time. you're gonna make it!

Hello, I'm Sally. said...

Wow!! So much on your plate! I love your tutorial, sounds like my life at times. Good luck with all you have to do, wish I could help!

nathalie bearden said...

this is my kind of tutorial!!! to funny!! hey....best of luck on the house buying and all! i know you want this very much!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe how awesome and capable you are :o) well, I can, but I'm still really impressed. Good luck with the move & everything else. You can do it!!
xox,
Linnea

Kellie H said...

ain't that the truth!!

best of luck!