Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thats a big Chicken!

This is an idea that had been stewing in my head for a while and I finally got it out! I had wanted to make a barn for Cubby since I donated the annoying plastic one that he rarely played with. I wanted something he could drag around the house with out banging into everything.
I made this one that I love and so does he! He can carry it around the house and even in the car. A little set farmers are in the works. I am no working on a special take along house and some creatures for Blake.
Blake was a gosling in the play Charlotte's Web this weekend. All he had to do was walk across the stage with Mama Goose, stop and wave. How that little walk made me fill with pride, only a mom! Could a gosling be any cuter?
We are dealing with a serious case of the "Mine" around here with Cubby! I am so happy that he is talking more but that is the last word I want to hear! I am not sure where it came from but I sure wish it would go back. What do you even do about that?
There are some days......


Posted by Picasa

No comments: